Another recipe from the 2012 Spring Weekend Scrapbooking Retreat. [And bible study, for those of you who sampled it last week.] It’s one of my new faves!
- 2 - 8oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground oregano
- 1 tsp. paprika
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked & chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 10-oz. can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- Mix cheeses together until well blended; add garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika and cayenne pepper. Mix well; stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with corn chips.