The Everyday Session is centered around an activity that engages the entire family. Ideas include:
- a Saturday morning pancake-making ritual
– hanging out at the zoo
– going to a parade
– bathtime with a newborn
– having a Wii marathon
– hanging out at a county or state fair
– flying a kite or hanging out at the beach
– a birthday party or other special event
– a picnic and hike at a nearby park
– baking cookies
– hanging out at a local arcade or bowling alley
– a trip to the Farmer’s Market
– family day at the waterpark
– hanging out in and around your home
– camping out in the backyard
– biking around the lake with a stop for ice cream
What makes the Everyday Session unique is that your family is the center of attention instead of me, the photographer. While I may still “orchestrate” a few shots, most of my time with you will be spent observing and capturing natural moments as they unfold.
The fee for the Everyday Session is $150/plus tax which includes 2-3 hours on-location* with approximately 50-100 images posted to a password-protected gallery within 20 days of session. Unlike standard session offerings, this fee includes the entire image gallery on disc!
Click HERE to learn more about what makes the Everyday Session so special.