My favorite images of young children are the real ones that capture the heart of WHO they are at any given age. Being the mother of soon-to-be 13- and 16-year olds, I know firsthand how quickly these phases and moments pass.
And how much they are missed!
Part of enjoying everyday life is not letting ONE SECOND slip by unnoticed. What if you struggle simply spotting these moments? Perhaps you see them all of the time but capturing life while you are living it seems virtually impossible. If you are looking for images that reflect the true heart of your family, schedule an Everyday Session.
What is an Everyday Session? An Everyday Session centers around an activity that engages the entire family. Some ideas include:
- a Saturday morning pancake-making ritual
- hanging out at the zoo
- going to a parade
- having a Wii marathon
- bath time for infants or small children
- flying a kite or hanging out at the beach
- a typical Saturday, whatever that means for your family
- a picnic and hike at a nearby park
- baking cookies
- a trip to the Farmer’s Market
- family day at the waterpark
- hanging out in and around your home
- camping out in the backyard
- biking around the lake with a stop for ice cream
What makes the Everyday Session unique is that your family is the center of attention instead of me, the photographer. While I may still ”orchestrate” a few shots, most of my time with you will be spent observing and capturing natural moments as they unfold.
You make memories, I capture them.