1. This bit of fall yuminess by Pepperidge Farm.
Pumpkin Spice bread without baking. Need I say more?
2. Speaking of bread… sorta.
Banana Bread Beer of all things! [I both tried & liked it.] I even stumbled upon a Strawberry Ale (also pictured above), Maple Bacon Beer (even I have my limits), and hot & spicy offerings as well. I’m digging the varied flavor options!
3. How about this nifty little bottle opener that RESEALS as well?
4. Clif Mojo Bars in Peanut Butter Pretzel and Chocolate Almond Coconut.
Best flavors EVER.
5. This stuff is addictive. Cookie Butter is like Nutella for fall:
It takes like crushed gingersnaps and is TO DIE FOR. [I've got a malt recipe to share with you later this week that requires a large amount of the stuff.] It’s awesome with pretzel chips, celery, and goes mighty well with the Pumpkin Spice Bread above. You will find it only at Trader Joe’s.