1. Check out this very cool iPad/iPhone app:
It’s called “Flipboard” and is a customized way to view news, Facebook, Twitter, and other online social resources. I am so totally addicted.
2. With the cooler temperature moving in, I find my thoughts drifting to things like freshly baked bread. (Specifically, SOUP and bread but for purposes of this entry I’m focusing strictly on the bread part.) I thought these compound butter recipes would make the perfect pairing for a fresh-out-of-the-bread-machine loaf.
Just click on the links below for the recipes.
3. You are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy by Abbey Hendrickson.
Totally my kinda book.
4. And THIS is my kinda magazine:
Mollie Makes also has a new Christmas book HERE.
5. THESE Handmade Harvest Spice Caramels…
Don’t they look/sound AMAZING? [You'll have to click on the link above to see them!]