1. I am a huge fan of handstamped work; it’s one of many artsy skills I covet (like knitting and sewing and painting). Check out these ADORABLE serving pieces:
[Click HEREI love words and am a big fan of bringing them into everyday life. Wouldn't these be perfect on a Thanksgiving table? For now, I'll have to be content with them being on a wish list for next year's Thanksgiving table.
2. Amy's Gourmet Apples. The flavor combinations are soooooooo tantalizing.
I want to try them all but if I had to narrow it down to my favorite five, I would choose: Peanut Butter Pretzel Caramel Apple w/Belgian Milk Chocolate, Peppermint Caramel Apple w/White Belgian Chocolate, Aztec Caramel Apple w/Dark Belgian Chocolate, Almond O Joy Turtle Caramel Apple w/Milk Belgian Chocolate, and the Marshmallow Dunked Caramel Apple w/Milk Belgian Chocolate & Confetti [you can click on any of these links to see each flavor combo in the list].
3. Love, love this Wisconsin house rental!
The Schwartz House was designed by architect is Frank Llyod Wright. Rental details are HERE.
4. Not Your Grandma’s Eggnog. With a big ole bottle of Whipped Cream vodka on hand (not to mention Kahlua) from the Pumpkintini “research” done in THIS 5 Fun Things Friday post, I stumbled upon the eggnog recipe when trying to find a Google solution to all of this alcohol.
As you can see by the images above, I’m busy conducting more “research” tonight. The original recipe is HERE… I substituted the Whipped Cream Vodka for the vanilla-infused vodka.
5. Check out this sweet initial letter necklace by SD Marie Jewelry!
You will find it HERE.