The Legacy Session is reserved for life’s most significant stories.
Moments that change your life forever.
The Legacy Session is for those who want to document and capture life-altering stories. For those who want to create a permanent visual record of a signifcant moment in time. For those who believe in the potential for beauty in every circumstance.
Legacy Session ideas include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Documenting a battle with cancer, an illness, or disability. (If you have a child who has received a cancer diagnosis, click HERE for a free session via the Gold Hope Project.)
– Birth stories after having faced infertility or pregnancy loss.
– Saying goodbye to a faithful, furry friend.
– Stories involving painful life transitions.
– Celebrating life during its most difficult moments (hospice, chemotherapy, and hospitalizations).
Due of the sensitive nature of this type of session, the session fee is waived; you will receive my time and 10 digital images as a gift without any further obligation. (If you are interested in purchasing the entire image gallery on disc, it will be available for only $100/plus tax.)
If you have questions or would like to schedule a Legacy Session, just click on the “CONTACT” link at the top right of this page to reach me.