1. The Glass Diana DSLR Lens. I have had my eye on this lo-fi lens for some time; it pays homage to the cult 1960’s medium format camera. An inexpensive way to boost your DSLR creativity.
2. Dessert for Two: Small Batch Cookies, Brownies, Pies, and Cakes by Christina Lane. I love to try new recipes in the kitchen all of the time so the “small batch” concept is perfect for me (that and sharing “extras” with neighbors).
3. Cocktail Jelly. Jelly with booze… what’s NOT to like?
4. Mythical Trimmings Sprinkle Shaker. Perfect for adding a little magic to your day (or ice cream).
5. Camera Roll – The Game of Your Pictures and Your Life! This game had loads of high reviews and would be awesome if you had enough memory on your phone for pictures.
6. Hand-Rolled Paper Coaster Set. I ordered a set of these adorable coasters through Mercy Shop, the global marketplace of Mercy House (Kenya) and Fair Trade Friday. Each set comes wrapped in twine and is signed by the artist; great as a meaningful gift idea or for yourself!