1. New Amsterdam. This new series reminds me of ER and makes me cry (in a good way, of course). It’s on NBC but you can stream it on Sling.
2. Unicorn Mug. This rustic little mug happens to be on sale right now at Anthropologie.
3. Intelligent Around Town Belted Coat. Modcloth is my go-to place for stylish winter coats. I absolutely LOVE this one!
5. Platters and Boards: Beautiful Casual Spreads for Every Occasion by Shelly Westerhausen and Wyatt Worcel. I have this one on loan right now from the library. I often create mealtime spreads on platters and boards (we call it SNACK NIGHT) and this book is extremely inspiring.
6. Cutting Board with Handle. I recently stumbled upon this long board on the H&M website. Pair it with the book above and you’d have the makings of a great gift.
Happy Almost Friday.