1. Guittard Drinking Chocolate. In a recent drink-off it was voted the BEST hot chocolate mix around. You will find it at Target!
2. This ADORABLE pink sweater from H&M reminds me of a sweater I used to own (and I paid about the same for it back in the day).
3. We will be dipping our crafting hands into WEAVING at the 2018 Winter Weekend Retreat. Rachel Denbow is THE expert on this subject, her work is absolutely gorgeous, and she’s been a long-time blog inspiration of mine. Her book (DIY Woven Art) is a wonderful for beginner and advanced weavers alike.
4. I’ve been baking up a storm for our Christmas-inspired retreat and discovered a CHOCOLATE cutout recipe! Simply elegant.
5. The 2019 PowerSheets are out! I’ve been using Lara Casey’s PowerSheets for years and cannot recommend them more. I use them to help me set and meet goals, to dream, and to keep what matters most first in my life.
6. LOVE Slippers. You can even get them at 40% off TODAY ONLY through the Old Navy/Gap website!