My favorite images of young children are the real ones that capture the heart of WHO they are at any given age. Being the mother of a soon-to-be 13- and 16-year old, I know firsthand how quickly these phases and moments pass.
And how much they are missed!
Part of enjoying everyday life is not letting ONE SECOND slip by unnoticed. What if you struggle simply spotting these moments? Perhaps you see them all of the time but capturing life while you are living it seems virtually impossible. If you are looking for images that reflect the heart of your family, schedule an Everyday Family Session.
What is an Everyday Family Session? An Everyday Family Session centers around an activity that engages the entire family. Some ideas include:
– a Saturday morning pancake-making ritual
– hanging out at the zoo
– going to a parade
– having a Wii marathon
– bath time for infants or small children
– flying a kite or hanging out at the beach
– a typical Saturday, whatever that means for your family
– a picnic and hike at a nearby park
– baking cookies
– a trip to the Farmer’s Market
– family day at the waterpark
– hanging out in and around your home
– camping out in the backyard
– biking around the lake with a stop for ice cream
While I may still orchestrate a few shots, most of my time will be spent observing and capturing natural moments as they unfold.
You make memories, I capture them.