Welcome to our first edition of 5 Fun Things Friday on the new blog! [You’ll find older editions by clicking HERE.]
1. While I don’t normally use a stylus for my iPhone, I might if I had this one!
Click HERE for purchasing details.
2. Big Bang Theory enthusiasts will love this one:
It even sings “Soft Kitty” when it’s paw is pressed! Click HERE to learn more.
3. This new 8×8 “love” album from Creative Memories.
Click HERE for details.
4. Kozy Shack Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding.
I found it at Cub Foods. You can zap it in the microwave for a few seconds to serve it warm.
5. My teen is a huge fan of ZigTech shoes and recently discovered that you could customize your own pair. (Check out my design below.)
Just click HERE and scroll down to the lower right of the screen to begin.