Everything I love about this season rolled into one session.
I’ll have more to share from Kelli & Crystal’s Extended MEGA Family Session soon!
1. New Amsterdam. This new series reminds me of ER and makes me cry (in a good way, of course). It’s on NBC but you can stream it on Sling.
2. Unicorn Mug. This rustic little mug happens to be on sale right now at Anthropologie.
3. Intelligent Around Town Belted Coat. Modcloth is my go-to place for stylish winter coats. I absolutely LOVE this one!
5. Platters and Boards: Beautiful Casual Spreads for Every Occasion by Shelly Westerhausen and Wyatt Worcel. I have this one on loan right now from the library. I often create mealtime spreads on platters and boards (we call it SNACK NIGHT) and this book is extremely inspiring.
6. Cutting Board with Handle. I recently stumbled upon this long board on the H&M website. Pair it with the book above and you’d have the makings of a great gift.
Happy Almost Friday.
My favorite season. I especially love warm spices & hot drinks. And sharing both with neighbors young & old on Halloween.
We were down by about 20 trick-or-treaters this year (there were 118 total) so we’ve already hatched a plan to brighten up our dark cul-de-sac with neighbors who enjoy Halloween even more than we do!
My favorite part of the evening? When a group of middle school boys planted themselves in the front yard, making it “The Gathering Place.”
I love that memories are made here.
I last photographed this family in 2016 and what a world of difference two years makes.
The littles aren’t so little anymore! We worked on the other side of the river this time, making our way around the Mill City Ruins area.
This is the sweetest family EVER. The girls were full of ideas and I am quite certain they are raising a budding photographer.
Here’s a peek at several more of my favorites:
Thanks again Krista for sharing your adorable family with me.
I met Carson and his mom a few weeks ago at one of my favorite spots in Inver Grove Heights. Carson had recently purchased a new car, making this hidden gem of a park the perfect location to squeeze in a few pics without feeling overrun by other sessions in progress.
It was a gorgeous afternoon and Carson was very comfortable in front of the camera, making my job a piece of cake.
Here are several more of my favorites from our time together:
Enjoy the rest of your senior year, Carson!