I made this sweet, buttery breakfast treat using a stash of nogsicles. Thankfully, eggnog season is fast approaching which makes this recipe one you will want to hang on to until then!
But for now, these images – and the promise of what is to come – will simply have to suffice. Refrigerator biscuits provide the “base” for this easy to assemble treat. The eggnog glaze makes it one of my favorites.
The printable recipe is below.
- 3-7-1/2 oz. tubes refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries (more if you want it REALLY sweet)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons eggnog
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Separate biscuits; cut each into quarters.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl; coat biscuit pieces in mixture.
- Arrange 1/3 of the biscuit pieces in bottom of GENEROUSLY greased Bundt pan then sprinkle with 1/3 of the dried cranberries.
- Repeat with two more layers, ending with berries on top.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter with brown sugar. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for one minute. Drizzle over layered biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes; invert onto serving plate. Let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, blend together remaining ingredients; drizzle over top.
- Slice and serve.