I introduced the ladies to PMS Bars over the weekend.
In an effort to snag a few for himself, my husband said he had PMS as well: Pretty Manly Syndrome. (Nice try.) The printable recipe is below.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups salted pretzel sticks, broken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in 9x13 pan in oven.
- Remove pan from oven and distribute the graham cracker crumbs evenly over melted butter. Press firmly.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over graham crust.
- Sprinkle chips over sweetened condensed milk.
- Sprinkle broken pretzels over chips, pressing firmly with a fork.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until edges brown.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.