I finished up my last session of the season earlier than planned because of a cancellation and now have FIVE DAYS to take care of all sorts of ‘pressing issues’ before my surgery on Wednesday:
– a hair cut and color;
– painting my toenails while I can still bend;
– packing as much as I can NOW for the 2014 December Weekend Scrapbooking Retreat (treat bags/prizes included);
– whipping up a few more freezer meals using THIS COOL MAKE-AHEAD AND FREEZE COOKBOOK I picked up from the library;
– creating chore charts to delegate ALL housework for the next 6-weeks;
– gathering recipes for the cookbook I’m still working on;
– stocking up on important things like coffee, chocolate, and Hot & Spicy Chex Mix; and
– getting the boys loaded up with treats and baked goods for our annual Halloween shindig.
I also plan to enjoy every single second of this weekend without any deadlines looming overhead.
Making time to play even with all of the frenzied prep work. 😮