It’s one thing to dream about the life you want to live and a whole nother thing to start living it! As I have said from the beginning, it’s all about baby steps. So this week we are going to focus on naming 10 tiny changes you would like to make. Feel free to draw upon your vision board or One Little Word for 2016 for ideas. If you haven’t had a chance to tackle either of those tasks, perhaps my list will inspire a few ideas:
1. Drink more water.
2. Pay special attention to mealtimes alone; use the cute dishes, make a real lunch for myself.
3. Make a little time each week for crafting or baking.
4. Write down something I am grateful for each day on my calendar.
5. Pray for someone new every day.
6. Spend time each morning with God, my journal, and a window.
7. Say something nice to myself every day.
8. Walk at least three times a week.
9. Seek adventure in the everyday.
10. Look for beauty in the bleak.
After creating your own list, choose one item and make it a goal for the week. Once you’ve mastered it, take on another. Baby steps.
If you are interested living more intentionally, be sure to do your homework and visit my blog next Wednesday! [If you’re looking to go even further, check out Intentional Gatherings.]