1. Our oldest graduated and left for college.
2. My grandpa passed away.
3. I lost a dear friend to cancer.
4. Our 8th grade class reunion took place over the summer.
5. The air conditioner and furnace blew out.
6. Many, many road trips to Madison.
7. The opportunity to photograph the new Vikings stadium months before it opened to the public.
8. We hosted a second Mystery Dinner party.
9. Tony and I escaped to the Nicollet Island Inn.
10. I made my first pumpkin roll, baked with lavender, made chocolate pavlova, and had all sorts of other culinary adventures.
11. Had the most photo sessions ever!
12. Read more books than I could count.
13. Crocheted my first blanket. And second. 🙂
14. Joined my first group bible study in two years.
15. Attended many Prospects shows.
16. Made our first St. Cloud trip as a couple instead of as a family.
17. Attended ScrapCamp for the first time.
18. Hosted our annual Winter Weekend Retreat at Memory Lane once again.
19. Love at First Bite.
20. Made time for crafting (burning wood, embroidery, etching glass, candle-making & more).
21. Hosted an IF:Table dinner every month throughout the year.
22. Our youngest’s BFF got his driver’s license.
23. Breakfast Dates with Tony.
24. Spent most of my free time on Instagram which is where you’ll find a true timeline from 2016.
25. Went to St. Louis, visited the birthplace of Captain Kirk in Iowa, had pizza at the Red Barn Farm in Northfield, and saw Book of Mormon at the Orpheum.
Emotionally, it was a tough year – but I survived and am looking forward to all that 2017 has to offer!