I am launching a new crafting retreat series to the annual mix! Fallapalooza is a celebration of my veeeeery favorite season (and everything in it) that will take place in my home as the slumber party of ALL slumber parties! This series will focus on living with intention, offering tips and inspiration to help make the most of everyday life.
The weekend will include all meals & beverages, handouts, gifts & art supplies for an optional group project. There are SIX SPOTS available [Fallapalooza 2019 is FULL! If you’d like to be added to the waiting list, let me know.] Each attendee will have their own bed* and craft table. Most of our time will be spent working on personal projects – scrapbooking, needlework, cardmaking, etc. with an optional activities in the mix. If you are interested in attending but don’t consider yourself crafty perhaps one of the following ideas would appeal to you:
1. Make it a letter writing weekend. Bring along some lovely stationary, cards, stamps & your address book. Use the time to write meaningful notes to the people in your life.
2. Create a legacy journal. Click HERE for instructions.
3. Spend the weekend reading or resting or writing; use the weekend as an opportunity to refill the well.
4. Pick up a copy of The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron and work through the creative exercises at the end of each chapter.
5. Assemble a mini album. Turn your photos into 4×4 prints and use them to create an adorable gift for yourself or someone you love.
WHEN: Friday, 10/11-Sunday, 10/13 (you may check in as early as 6:00 am on Friday & check out as late as 6:00 pm on Sunday)
WHERE: Rosemount, MN
COST: $175 due 9/15
As an extra special bonus, each attendee will receive AN ENTIRE PAN of Pumpkin Spice or Maple Glazed Cinnamon Rolls with payment! Just specify preference when reserving your spot.
My home will be yours this weekend so feel free to grab a book from the office library and curl up on the deck. Watch a scary movie on the basement big screen or unwind with a soak in the whirlpool tub. Indulge in some my favorite recipes of the season (Autumn Cheese Fondue, Maple Scones & Sweet Potato Turkey Chili) while using this set apart time to pursue your creative projects. This is your weekend to try new things and learn as you invest in personal growth. My hope is that you leave feeling refreshed and reinspired to pursue everyday life with intention. Annnd get your fill of All Things Fall.
If you have any questions or would like to reserve a spot, let me know!
*there is one queen-size bed, one twin-size bed, and four twin-size airbeds that sit 16.5″ off the floor