- Color of Compromise: The Truth about the American Church’s Complicity in Racism by Jemar Tisby [New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller]
- The Dangerous Act of Loving Your Neighbor: Seeing Others Through the Eyes of Jesus by Mark Labberton [2011 Christianity Today Book Winner]
- Be the Bridge: Pursuing God’s Heart for Racial Reconciliation by Latasha Morrison [New York Times and ECPA Bestseller]
- Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Minds by Jen Wilkin
- Still Evangelical?: Insiders Reconsider Political, Social, and Theological Meaning by Mark Labberton, Lisa Sharon Harper, Jim Daly, Shane Claiborne, Karen Swallow Prior, Mark Galli, Tom Lin, Soong-Chan Rah, Robert Chao Romero, Sandra Maria Van Opstel, Allen Yeh, and Mark S. Young [2018 Forward INDIES Book of the Year Award Finalists – Religion]
- America for the Americans: A History of Xenophobia in the United States by Erika Lee [this award-winning author teachers at the University of Minnesota]
I have provided Amazon links above and many are free to borrow through Hoopla and other library apps.